Combined, lectures total to 3 months of the DTS. We provide a variety of teachers from around the world who will come each week to teach, encourage and challenge us.
During the lecture phase you will be allocated a small group where you will be able to process all that you are learning with your peers and leaders. These small group times provide a wonderful opportunity to talk through the different teaching that you hear during your time in class.
Lecture topics covered are outlined below:
* Intimacy with God: Hearing the Voice of God, Character and Nature of God, Relationships
* Encountering God: Worship, Prayer/Intercession and Spiritual Warfare
* Making Jesus Lord: God’s Redemption, Sin and the Cross, Freedom in Christ
* Kingdom of God: God’s Family – His Children and His Church
* What is Injustice: God’s World – His Call and His Commission, doing the works of Jesus
* Transforming Cities: Local, Regional, International
* Response to God: Using your Gifts and Passion to Change the World
* Destiny by Design: Recognizing your unique design and finding the path to your call
* The Gospel Today: God’s Intention for Individuals, People and Creation
* Evangelism: Knowing Your story and sharing it, Knowing God’s work in Your life
* Biblical Worldview: Biblical vs Cultural, Calling/Mission, Discipleship
* Inductive Bible Studies
* Re-Entry: Impacting Your Mission Field
All subjects cover the International DTS Centre Curriculum Guidelines. Ember Ink’s DTS is a registered Discipleship Training School with the University of the Nations.